Hey you guys! I’m back after a long time of not able to blog about personal stuff. I’m doing fine if you guys are asking. Work has been pretty stressful lately not because of the heavy workload, but I’m kinda getting sick more than the usual. I think it is because I work at night, and I have been working at this kind of schedule for the last three years now or so.
Today marks another year to start in accomplishing our new set goals and to give thanks to everyone who has been part of our 2017. Here is a blog post to reflect my 2017. I am grateful for the past year because of new experiences and the people who have been a part of it. To others, my highlights aren’t that big, but this is just the right amount for me to say that my 2017 was awesome!
2017 Highlights 🌻
- first time to ride on a plane and visit a beautiful beach ✈ 🏝
- went to Baguio twice (1st, 2nd) ❄
- my first MacBook Pro 💻
- dated no one 💔
- able to work and advertise with a few companies 💰
- vlogging 🎥
- spent NYE in a hotel 🎆
Always love fresh starts and clean slates. It’s never too late to become the best version of ourselves. Here’s the push we’ve been waiting for. If 2017 didn’t go as planned, let’s learn from it, and let it be our rebirth. Here are my new goals.
2018 Goals 📝
- Be financially sound. Clear all debts, spend less & save at least 50k funds. 🔐
- Gain weight. 🏊🏻♂️
- Be aware, and improve my health. 🥦
- Get a tattoo. 🐘
- Blog at least once a week. ✒
- Buy a camera. 📷
- A vacation outside the country. 🛫
- Accomplish my 2018 READING CHALLENGE. 📚
- Learn new things. 🎹
- Help others even in little ways. 👨❤️👨
I wish everyone a happy new year! Let this year be another chance to forgive, to do better, to do more, to give more, to love more and to stop worrying. Love you all!
- Can you share how your 2017 was?
- Did you accomplish your set goals for the past year?
- What are your goals for 2018?