I am one of the people out there who never gets tired of traveling to Baguio for several times. There is something about this place that people loves to visit any time of the year. Blessed with plenty of food selections, different places to appreciate art and a number of coffee shops just to nip your favorite hot coffee… Baguio always leaves every person a happy heart.
A wildling in Baguio will not be complete without staying at Azalea Hotels & Residences Baguio. We were offered to stay at this 4-star hotel for 3D2N as part of the bloggers getaway sponsored by Tree Top Adventure, TAG Media and Azalea Hotels & Residences Baguio.
Here are some photos of my hotel room. Each room has its own kitchen, dining, living and bedroom area that will make every family vacation, group getaway, or romantic retreat more memorable. You wouldn’t miss home because you will almost feel at home with their complete apartment-like hotel.
You wouldn’t need to go outside for breakfast, lunch and dinner since Azalea Hotels & Residences Baguio has its own restaurant — Tradisyon: Pinoy Comfort Food.
- It is positioned at 7 Leonard Wood Loop, Baguio, 2600 which is near most of the tourist spots in Baguio.
- Complete services and amenities. It has its own restaurant and you can cook inside your hotel room that you won’t have to go outside to eat.
- A variety of room sizes. Whether you’re checking in by group, family or in twos, Azalea Hotels & Residences Baguio has the perfect room for you.
- Tradisyon. Their restaurant offers a wide choice of Filipino food and international cuisines.
- Since it’s a 4-star hotel, expect to pay higher than your basic hotel rate. You may check their website and social media accounts for occasional promos.
- We usually book hotels in advance, and I really should tell you that you need to book ahead of your preferred dates of check in since Azalea Hotels & Residences Baguio is always fully booked. Meaning they have a lot of guests any season of the year because of their great services.
To complete this post, I’m giving Azalea Hotels & Residences Baguio a rate of 4/5. A truly recommended hotel and a certified holiday haven in the City of Pines.