I was inspired by Honestly WTF to make my own version of her Hex Nut Bracelet. Well, a super different look. I decided to make a double wrap bracelet and use the nuts like beads. I really, really love the results. I hope you try it yourself and be creative about it. Continue reading for the tutorial.
- 1.Nylon Rope (1 1/2 yard)
- 2.Hex Nuts (I used 6-Sided Nuts)
- 4.Yarn (Optional)
Just follow the steps above. I hope you guys understand. It’s very simple.
- 1.Take the nylon rope and bend it in half. Make sure that it will wrap 2 times on your wrist.
- 2.Take the frayed end of your rope and tie a knot.
- 3.Then tie another knot where you want to place your hex nuts.
- 4.Slide in the Hex Nuts and repeat step 3 until you get your desired design.
- 5. Then use the yarn to embellish your bracelet. (Optional)
Voila….your very own Double-Wrap Bracelet