There will always be these essential applications on our phone that we always use everyday. So I am sharing mine’s.
- I always need to transfer files from my phone to my laptop. AirDroid helped me a lot in doing it. As long as my laptop and my phone are both connected to a same wifi connection, or even phone is using data only, this app will work. But it doesn’t limit itself from transferring files. You can also manage your messages like receiving, sending and replying to sms. Cool right?
- Facebook. Everyone (I guessed?) uses this. So better have this app installed on your phone to get updated with your friends and post your updates as well.
- Calling all single gays, bisexual males, and curious men out there! Grindr is one of my favorites. Whenever I need to flirt, watch a movie and my friends ain’t free to join me, or if I’m bored, this app is always on the go. Dating is fun here also, but I don’t guarantee true love.
- Posting updates isn’t just using texts. Now, photos and short clip videos will make your friends and followers to better appreciate your status. Instagram it!
- This is one of the best app. You’ll get to listen to songs depending on your mood, or likes. I like listening to Teen Party, Ultimate Covers and Sleep playlists. Spotify has it all.
- Most of my friends has Twitter. And they’re all active. So I need Twitter to communicate to them. Microblogging really is cool when you only have less than 160 characters to post.
- Texting is replaced with Viber now. This app is really useful most specially when you need to contact someone overseas.
- And lastly, be a professional photographer with VSCOcam. Remember, this will 100% work if you have a good camera phone. 😛
So, what are your favourite or mostly used apps?