If you want to take a staycation in Makati for the coming weekends yet don’t want to pay too much, you have a cheaper alternative. Book this cozy, airy, and beautiful zen home with great views in Poblacion, Makati City.
I am starting a new travel series on my blog where I will be sharing Airbnb homes I’ve stayed. I have been staying and jumping from one home to another whenever I have the budget. For my first entry, I stayed in Poblacion, Makati City for two days. 💓 This is my most favorite home so far, not because it is spacious and cozy but the host was so generous to provide compliments like tea, coffee, and beer.
It is perfect for one person or a couple. It has 1 bedroom with a super comfy bed. The whole area gets a ton of natural sunlight throughout the day! The bedroom has a wide glass window and a small glass window on the side. Each corner of the room has lamps and light fixtures where you can set to different lighting variety, depending on your mood. I liked it dim during the night.
I wasn’t prepared for the kitchen. I should have read all the details about this home. The kitchen is fully equipped. It is complete with kitchenware, utensils, and cookware. You can even enjoy the sound of grinding coffee beans if you want to prepare your coffee. A bottle of tea and two bottles of beer were available as a treat from the host. The kitchen offers more than any other hotel suites out there, IMO. I would definitely book this Airbnb home than booking a hotel.
The Living Room
You get to see a panoramic view of Makati through a wide window glass when chilling in the living room. It also gives light to the whole room. This home sits on the fourth floor of a boutique condominium. The view is perfect during both day and night. The cross breeze throughout the unit when the windows are open is truly amazing. The living room has a Samsung 42″ LCD TV with SkyCable Gold Package + ALL HD Channels, a 10mbps fast Wifi with no password via Apple Airport Extreme Router, and a DVR with prerecorded movies.
The bathroom is simple. There’s a rain shower where you can set the temperature to hot or cold, hairdryer, toilet and bathroom items like toilet tissue, hand and bath soap, hair shampoo/conditioner, face and body towels.
The lanai balcony is perfect if you want to chill at night while drinking coffee, or just sit during early mornings while having a sip of coffee.
Here are other details about this home.
- The unit features lightning fast 50Mbps WIFI with Apple Airport Extreme Router and all HD channels for business types as well as TV aficionados and sports lovers. The DVR has prerecorded movies and allows you to record shows as well.
- 58sqm (625 sqft) apartment with modern furniture.
- Aircon in the Living Room and Quiet Split Aircon in the bedroom, both with remotes.
- A queen-size floating bed with a hotel pillow-top orthopedic mattress (60″x78″; 1,5m*1,9m), soft pillows and a lightweight comforter.
- A wooden dining table with four stool chairs that seats four.
- A quality black leather couch with pillows.
- A vibrant blue club chair
- A coffee table and zen glass topped end-tables
- A storage closet with quality wooden hangers.
- A stainless kitchen with top of the line fridge, stove, and range hood.
- Under-lit cabinet lighting.
- Quality glassware including white wine, red wine and whiskey glasses with ample ice and free filtered water.
- Two full length wooden framed mirrors.
- A Honeywell safe for your valuables that fits 15” laptops.
- Large Fishel Paykel Stainless Fridge, La Germania Stove with convection oven and range hood, Samsung Microwave, filtered water on tap, a toaster, a rice cooker, iron with ironing board, and a built-in water heater.
- Ironclad Cookware, Cutlery, Gordon Ramsey stoneware, utensils, placemats, beer and wine openers plus spatulas, cheese graters, whisk as well as a bottomless supply of filtered water as well as 5 filled water carafes in the fridge.
- High thread count COSCO hospitality series linens from the USA.
- Quality curtains on all windows.
- Laundry service is provided in the building.
If you need a home for a staycation, I highly suggest this Airbnb home. You’ll surely enjoy your stay because I did. I will definitely come back. 💕
🚨 Did you know that you can get Php1,100 or USD21 travel credit 💰
on your first Airbnb trip? Just register to Airbnb using this link
and enjoy this treat. If you have any question, feel free to comment on this post, or send me an email at email@example.com
or use my contact page
👉🏻GET PHP1,100 or USD21 TRAVEL CREDIT ON YOUR FIRST AIRBNB TRIP✨