As a millennial who has limited knowledge and time in cooking, I always try to research for quick and easy cooking recipes whenever I want to prepare my own meal. Breakfast is always a good time of the day to energize our body. And we all know that is the most important meal of the day. And a favourite breakfast meal is omelette. Normally, we add different ingredients to an omelette, and to give it a twist, I’ll be using Uni-Pak Mackerel.
Uni-Pak Mackerel is one of the products of SLORD DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, a HACCP accredited manufacturer of canned goods, was established on the 15th of April 1985. Uni-Pak Mackerel is locally manufactured here in the Philippines.
Hindi basta nakasanayan, the best na yan!
✨Disclaimer: I am not blessed with cooking skills so please don’t judge when you move forward to this blog post.✨
I will also share an easy recipe for people who are in a hurry yet needs to get that extra energy for conquering his day. This mackerel and eggs combo is a match made in heaven, you surely enjoy your next brunch.
🐟Uni-Pak Mackerel Omelette Wrap
- In a frying pan, heat the butter and add the onion and tomatoes. Cook and stir for a few minutes.
- Then add the flaked mackerel. Cook and stir more. Then, set aside.
- In the same frying pan, heat the oil and add the beaten eggs.
- If you see it almost cooked, add the fish, onion and tomatoes spread to one side of the pan.
- Fold the other side towards the opposite.
- You’re done! Kaya basta Mackerel dapat tatak Uni-pak!
Serve and enjoy!
Uni-Pak is generous enough to give one of my readers a gift pack. To join, visit my Facebook post. The mechanics of the giveaway is so easy that it won’t take much of your time.